Some Changes We Have Made in the Office: Life has changed, but our commitment to care has not. Because the safety of our patients and team are important to us, here are just a few of the changes we have made in the office:
1. At least 24 hours before you arrive for your visit, a member of our office will call you to ask COVID-19 pre-screening health questions. We will also remind you to wear your facemask to the office.
2. On arrival at the office please remain in your car and call the office to let us know you are here. We are decreasing the number of people in the building at any time. Your temperature will be screened before you are allowed in the building and you will be asked the health screening questions again.
Please read notifications before entering the building.
3. Upon entering the office we will ask all patients to sanitize their hands. Hand sanitizer is available at the entry, and we have updated our bathroom faucets to be touch free for your convenience and safety.
4. The front desk now has several plexiglass barriers, we ask that you stand behind them when interacting with our team members.
5. Each procedure room has its own small air purifier as well as several larger medical grade air purifiers in the building, because air purifiers can also dry out the air we have several large air humidifiers in the office as well.
6. A private room with closing doors and medical grade air purification is prepared for our patients that are most vulnerable to COVID 19. A back-door entry will be used to access this room so that those who request the use of this room will only interact with Dr. Kwon and 1 assistant (who will be fully masked up) during their time in the building
7. In an attempt to decrease the number of people in the building at any time, we are seeing fewer patients in a day than before the pandemic. We appreciate your patience and flexibility as we work on the schedule.